Chinese Astrologer, Dr Cheng
Zi Wei Dou Shu Consultation (ZWDS) 紫微斗数
- A Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数 consultation based on your time & date of birth usually takes about 60 – 90 minutes.
- Consultation may be done in either English or Cantonese with Chinese astrologer, Dr Cheng.
- Face-to-face consultation ( Klang Valley area )
- Online Zoom consultation ( Worldwide )
- A portion of the consultation fee is donated to charitable organizations.
What is Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数 ?
Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数 is one of the many forms of Chinese Metaphysics in Destiny Analysis.
It has a 1000 year old history and is known for its accuracy in predicting the fortunes of a person in his or her lifetime.
Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数 is a Chinese astrological system based upon real and imaginary stars and was originally used by Chinese astrologers in predicting the fortune of the Emperor and his kingdom. Eventually, ZWDS became a practice used by and for ordinary folks.
Today, the concerns of most people are situated around 4 issues: Wealth, Career, Relationships & Health.
Here are some of the common questions asked :
- When will I or if I will ever be rich?
- How and where should I invest my money?
- What will my financial situation be like next year?
- I have problems saving money, what can I do?
- How long will my current financial problems persist?
- Is the feng shui direction of my house affecting my income?
- Am I in the right kind of profession or industry?
- Should I make a career change? If so, when is the best time?
- Am I suited to start my own business?
- How does the feng shui of my office affect my career?
- How will my business perform next year ?
- When will I meet my potential spouse?
- Is my potential spouse cheating on me?
- Am I compatible with my husband / wife?
- Will I be able to cope with life after divorce?
- What is my mother’s / father’s health condition?
- What kind of health problems am I likely to suffer?
- Will my surgery be successful?
- Will my illness recur after the operation?
The above questions are examples of some of these needs. There are several ways to address these problems or needs.
Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数 and Feng Shui are just two approaches to deal with them.
By learning what can be and what cannot be changed or avoided,
we are then able to take certain actions to enhance or lessen the gravity of the situations.